Find us on Google+ Autodesk 2013 - Server Not Configured Error? ~ Inventor Tales

Friday, April 06, 2012

Autodesk 2013 - Server Not Configured Error?

“Life is measured by the rapidity of change, the succession of influences that modify the being.”
George Eliot

For about the last week, I've been working with Autodesk Vault 2013, and so far, I'm enjoying what I've seen. 

The new searching features are really slick, and the ability to login using my 2012 based products works nicely.  The adjustable grid views in open and place are super cool! 

But I did run into one thing that made me go "huh".

I right clicked on a folder to check a setting, and got a big "The server is not configured to use that feature" warning.


I go to my properties

Doh!  What's this?
 So I did what any self respecting geek would do.  I Googled it. 

It looks like Autodesk found out about it and issued a hotfix right away.  I found it, downloaded and installed it, and all was right with the world again.

You can download it from the link here! 

So should you be one of the users who finds this glitch, grab the fix, and everything should be fine after a few minutes!

TaDa!  It's working
P.S.  I've got some videos I've got planned.  It's just that the schedule hasn't been friendly to it lately!  But I'm hoping to get some new stuff posted soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment